Season 1, Episode 5
Today’s guest: Morgan Myers, LPC, is a therapist in East Dallas, Texas, with her own private practice. Her favorite clients are postpartum women, people working through spiritual hurt from the church, and creatives. She has begun to use horticulture therapy in her practice as a way to help people work through grief. She also plans to use horticulture therapy in her community to help with chronic depression, anxiety, and grief from the effects of COVID. Morgan has two daughters and has been married for 13 years.
• Art as a spiritual practice
• What is horticulture therapy?
• How gardening can help people find understanding in their current season of life
• Morgan discusses her own experience of spiritual hurt
• Why postpartum women need special care and often feel misunderstood
• Morgan Myers, LPC
• Horticulture Therapy Institute
WHERE TO LISTEN
SUPPORT THE SHOW
• Rate & review on Apple Podcasts
• Buy Us a Paintbrush!
Beyond Artist's Block represents the opinions of its host and guests and is not meant as a substitute for therapy. It is for informational and educational purposes only. Please reach out to your healthcare provider with any specific questions you may have.
Leave a Reply.
Rachel Moore, LMFT, (she/her) is the host of Beyond Artist's Block. Rachel is a Licensed Marriage &. Family Therapist based in San Diego, California. She is certified in EMDR and trained in Brainspotting, and she focuses on working with creative clients, including writers, artists, and musicians.