Season 1, Episode 4
Today’s guest: Rachelle Archer, MA, is an expressive arts practitioner, organizational consultant, and the founder of Artful Leadership. She helps leaders impact lives sustainably by putting wellness first so they can lead with a full tank and create a culture that supports both staff and the community they serve. Rachelle has over 25 years’ experience at the intersection of arts, education, and healing. She serves marginalized youths and the adults who support them and helps organizations thrive by fostering the individual, interpersonal, and institutional well-being that empowers them to live out their mission and flourish. She believes that everyone can be a leader, humans thrive in community, and the well-being of that community starts with us doing our inner work first.
• How Rachelle helped found the Monarch School in San Diego
• Why “coregulation” is important, especially when working with children
• How our trauma can get in the way of the good work we want to do, and what to do about that
• How organizations are responsible for setting up a culture of health
• Making conscious decisions WITH people rather than doing things to or for them
• “How do we make life more wonderful for you?”
• Artful Leadership (Rachelle’s organization)
• The Artful Leader (Rachelle’s podcast)
• Monarch School
• VIA Character Strengths Survey
WHERE TO LISTEN
SUPPORT THE SHOW
• Rate & review on Apple Podcasts
• Buy Us a Paintbrush!
Beyond Artist's Block represents the opinions of its host and guests and is not meant as a substitute for therapy. It is for informational and educational purposes only. Please reach out to your healthcare provider with any specific questions you may have.
Leave a Reply.
Rachel Moore, LMFT, (she/her) is the host of Beyond Artist's Block. Rachel is a Licensed Marriage &. Family Therapist based in San Diego, California. She is certified in EMDR and trained in Brainspotting, and she focuses on working with creative clients, including writers, artists, and musicians.